Food Beverage Service Operations Training in Dubai
Get In Touch With An Expert
NLP provides you with sessions and full training course.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be able to
- Demonstrate appropriate service behaviors for a variety of guest types.
- Understand the concept and techniques of good service and demonstrate the skill acquired.
- Program point-of-sale technology for service.
- Understand the scope and usage of service mise en place.
- Participate in the operation and execution of an in-room dining service.
- Participate in the operation and execution of banquet dining service.
- Participate in the operation and execution of restaurant dining services.
- Provide responsible service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Demonstrate the English service technique.
- Demonstrate American Service technique.
- Demonstrate the Russian Service technique.
- Demonstrate the Continental Service technique.
- Handouts, Materials
- Lab Manuals
- Soft copy of reference Books
- Foundation Level 1: 20 credit hours
- Professional Level 2: 40 credit hours
Upon successful completion of training and Internship the graduate students will be rewarded with three certificates, details as below;
- A course completion certificate from Institute
- A course completion certificate from CPD UK
- Internship certificate upon successful completion of the Internship period