Front Office Operations Management Training in Dubai
Get In Touch With An Expert
NLP provides you with sessions and full training course.
Upon completion of the Managing Front Office Operations course, you will be able to:
- Describe how the hospitality industry is structured including the size, target markets, levels of service, ownership, and affiliation, and reasons for traveling.
- Explain how a hotel and the front office are organized.
- Trace the progress of the guest through the guest cycle and explain how front office systems, forms, structure, equipment, and technology to help support each phase of the cycle.
- Identify the types of reservations, how reservations are made, and how reservations are confirmed and maintained.
- List the tasks involved in the registration function.
- Outline front office responsibilities, focusing on communications, guests’ services, guest relations, and security functions.
- Describe accounting fundamentals and analyze basic front office financial statements.
- Summarize the procedures involved in checking a guest out and settling his or her account.
- Explain how a “Night Audit” works and what function it serves.
- Identify basic management functions and how they affect the front office when setting rates, forecasting room availability, budgeting, and evaluating operations.
- Measure yields using revenue management formulas, and explain the various components of revenue management.
- List the human resource tasks involved in the front office functions of recruiting, selecting, hiring, orienting, skills training, staff scheduling, and staff motivation.
- Handouts, Materials
- Lab Manuals
- Soft copy of reference Books
- Foundation Level 1: 20 credit hours
- Professional Level 2: 40 credit hours
Upon successful completion of training and Internship the graduate students will be rewarded with three certificates, details as below:
- Course completion certificate from Institute
- Course completion certificate from CPD UK
- Internship certificate upon successful completion of Internship period