Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training Course in Dubai
Aspire to work as a Nursing Assistant in the healthcare sector? Then transform your passion for helping others into a rewarding career with NLPTech Training Center’s CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Course in Dubai.
book your free demo session
Get In Touch With An Expert
Overview Of Nursing Assistant Training Course in Dubai
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to provide basic care to patients in various healthcare settings. The course typically covers topics such as infection control, communication skills, patient rights, and basic nursing skills, such as taking vital signs, providing personal care, and assisting with activities of daily living. NLPTech Training Center offers one of the best in the industry Certified Nursing Assistants courses in Dubai. Our accredited CNA trainers will bestow learners with a strong foundation in basic nursing skills and prepare them for a career as Certified Nursing Assistants.
Nursing Assistant Training Course Highlights
- Provide learners with the basic skills needed to work as a nursing assistant.
- Gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience in nursing skills.
- The theoretical portion may include topics such as basic anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, infection control, patient safety and communication skills.
- The practical portion involves clinical practice in a healthcare setting, where students learn to perform various patient care tasks such as taking vital signs, assisting with activities of daily living, and maintaining patient hygiene.
Nursing Assistant Training Course Features
- Comprehensive Training: In-depth comprehensive live modules held in person at NLPTech Training Center with the guidance of our expert instructors.
- Learn From the Best: With their deep knowledge, experience, and passion for teaching, our instructors inspire and motivate learners to achieve their goals.
- Personalised Learning: The course provides personalized learning plans that cater to individual learning needs and pace.
- Theoretical Coursework: The CNA course includes theoretical coursework covering topics such as basic anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, infection control, patient safety, and communication skills.
- Practical hands-on training: Include clinical practice in a healthcare setting where students perform various tasks, such as taking vital signs and assisting with activities of daily living.
- Certification preparation: The course helps prepare students for the CNA Certification Exam, which includes both written and practical skills testing.
Industries Looking for People with Nursing Assistant Training Course Certification
- Nursing Homes
- Home Health Agencies
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Mental Health Facilities
Companies Looking for Professionals with Nursing Assistant Training Course Certification
- Emirates Healthcare Group
- NMC Healthcare
- American Hospital Dubai
- Mediclinic Middle East
- Dubai Healthcare City Center
- Al Zahra Hospital
- Burjeel Hospital
- Zulekha Hospital
Nursing Assistant Training Course Modules
- Module 1- Human Anatomy and Body Organ Functions
- Module 2- Advance Principles of Patient Hygiene
- Module 3- The Physical Examination of a Patient
- Module 4- Taking Vital Signs of a Patient
- Module 5- Positioning and Ambulance the Adult Patient
- Module 6- Active and Passive Range of Motion Exercise
- Module 7- Learning about Booking an appointment with the Specialist
- Module 8- History Taking of a Patient
- Module 9- How to deal with Difficult Behaviors of a Patient
- Module 10- Taking care of a Bedridden Patient
- Module 11- Building Rapport with the Patient
- Module 12- Daily Observation Chart (DOC) for a Patient
- Module 13- Walking Assistance
- Module 14- Common Medical Problems
- Module 15- Dementia Patient (Memory Issues)
PRE-REQUISITE For Nursing Assistant Course
While specific academic qualifications are not mandatory, having a high school diploma or equivalent educational qualification is generally preferred. This demonstrates a basic level of education and provides a foundation for further learning during the course
Certification for Nursing Assistant Course
One certificate is from Nlptech Training Center
Second Certificate is international from AMCA (American Medical Certification Association)
How To Get NAC Training Course Certification ?
- Get professional Training
- Apply for the CNA Certification exam
- Do the exam preparation
- Become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Nursing Assistant Classes Options
Choose the best option that suits your needs
|Live Virtual Training||
Contact us: +971 50 222 1981
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
NLPTech’s CNA training program in Dubai prepares individuals to work as Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). The course covers theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in basic nursing skills to provide competent care for patients in various healthcare settings.
Yes,contact us for further information.
Yes, we do that as well.
Nursing assistants provide basic care to patients, such as bathing and feeding, as well as assisting them with daily tasks they may find difficult on their own. Certified Nursing Assistants can be found in hospitals, nursing, and residential care facilities. They typically work under the supervision of a licensed nurse.
The applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent, pass a criminal background check, and complete a physical exam. Some programs may also require certain immunizations and basic computer skills.
NLPTech Training Center’s CNA course in Dubai covers a range of topics related to healthcare and patient care, including basic nursing skills, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, infection control, communication skills, and ethical and legal issues.
Upon successful completion of NLPTech’s CNA course, candidates must pass the CNA certification exam to become a Certified Nursing Assistant recognized by the American Medical Certification Association.
Certified nursing assistants (CNAs) should be skilled in technical aspects of the job like patient care and medical techniques, such as taking vital signs and reporting healthcare progress. CNAs should also possess excellent interpersonal skills such as communication, empathy and compassion when caring for patients.
Nursing assistants are most commonly employed in hospitals, assisted living facilities, and long-term care facilities (CNAs). Also, CNAs can work in hospitals, home healthcare settings, and rehabilitation centers.
Some of the benefits of attending NLPTech’s CNA training in Dubai include
- Guidance of industry-led experts
- Cutting edge curriculum
- Hands-on training experience
- Weekdays and weekend classes
- Prepare you for the CNA certification exam
Get In Touch With An Expert
Corporate Training Solution
Want to close the skills gap that threatens your team’s ability to compete?