Professional Waitering Training in Dubai
Whether you are looking for a part-time job, a summer job, to supplement your family income, or a possible career, working in the restaurant industry as a waiter or waitress can be your answer. This course will discuss all the necessary information for you to learn what the job is about, how to prepare for it, what you need to know, and whether or not you have the personality to do the job well.
Get In Touch With An Expert
NLP provides you with sessions and full training course.
Waiting tables is a time-honored tradition that started long ago in England and Europe, and came over to America and continues to the whole world. At one time, serving others for money used to be viewed as a lower-class line of work. Today there are people who make an excellent living waiting tables, pulling in nearly two thousand dollars a week.
Interviews with waiters, waitresses, hiring managers, and restaurant owners provide the information that you need to supply what they are looking for in a good waitress. Whether you wish to work in a family-style restaurant, or you want to work in a fine dining establishment, this course will guide you through the information you need to have in order to make a good decision about your work, and possibly whether or not you can improve your situation by waiting tables. In this course, you will learn who you work with and why, what your job is in different restaurant settings, the various serving methods that have their origin in other countries, etc. You will also get some insight into serving alcohol, learning the requirements of your patrons, and how best to serve them and their desires. Lastly, the course will reveal the very great need for safety and proper sanitation in order to avoid contaminating the food that you will be serving to your customers. Waiting tables will turn you into a student of human nature. By the end of this course, you will be prepared to apply at even the highest-end restaurant.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
We’ll prepare you for that first shift by giving you a crash course in customer service, the restaurant industry, and the waitering role. If you already have some server experience, this course will teach you tons of tips and tricks to increase your tips, gain customer loyalty, and move up in the ranks.
This course contains text lessons as well as video tutorials and demonstrations!
- Learn about customer expectations and how you can exceed every one
- We’ll teach you how to navigate tricky scenarios and manage difficult customers
- A good waiter knows their product; you’ll learn about pairings, ingredients, seasonality of food, wine and alcohol, and even coffee!
- We’ll show you how to set a table for family-style restaurants and fine dining
- Learn to take orders with foolproof memory methods so you never miss a single one
- From waiters friend to pencil, we’ll show you tools to make life easier
- A waiter is also a salesperson – learn to sell your business, menu, and self
- We’ll show you how to impress guests and maximize your tips and earnings
- You’ll learn how to use food ordering systems, POS, apps, and other tools
- We’ll teach you basic First Aid and health and safety practices
What You’ll Get?
- Handouts, Materials
- Lab Manuals
- Soft copy of reference Books
- Foundation Level 1: 20 credit hours
- Professional Level 2: 40 credit hours
Upon successful completion of training and Internship the graduate students will be rewarded with three certificates, details as below;
- A course completion certificate from Institute
- A course completion certificate from CPD UK
- Internship certificate upon successful completion of the Internship period