Project Management PRO Training in Dubai
PMI PMP Project Management Professional PMP Preparation Course SPPM01
PMI Global Registered Education Provider
PMI Contact Hours: Each Contact Hour is 1 PDU
Corporate Venue: Onsite or at NlpTech
Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management both on the job and through professional certification is becoming the standard to compete in today’s fast-paced and highly technical workplace. This course expands upon the basic concepts of project management you discovered in the Project Management Fundamentals course and covers in-depth the essential elements of managing a successful project. Focusing on the generally accepted practices of project management recognized by the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI, this course offers you a standards-based approach to successful project management across application areas and industries.
You will apply the generally accepted project management best practices recognized by the PMI to successfully manage projects.
This course is designed for experienced project managers who desire to increase their project management skills and apply a standards-based approach to project management.
Instructor-led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
Initiate a project.
Define project scope.
Develop a schedule and cost performance baselines for a project.
Plan project quality, staffing, and communications. Analyze project risks.
Define project procurement requirements.
Execute the project.
Control the project.
Close the project.
Get In Touch With An Expert
NLP provides you with sessions and full training course.
- What is a Project?
- What is a Project Management
- Relationships Among Portfolio Management, Program Management
- Relationship between Project Management, Operations Management and Organizational Strategy
- Business Value
- Role of the Project Manager
- Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Organizational Influences on Project Management
- Project Stakeholders and Governance
- Project Team
- Project Life Cycle
- Common project management process Interactions
- Project management process groups
- Initiating Process Group
- Planning Process Group
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group
- Closing Process Group
- Project Information
- Role of the Knowledge Areas
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Plan Quality Management
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Control Quality
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Control Communications
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurement
- Control Procurements
- Close Procurements
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management, Inc.