ISACA CISA Certification Training Course in Dubai
Enhance your knowledge of Information System Auditing, Control, and Security with NLPTech’s Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) Course in Dubai.
book your free demo session
Get In Touch With An Expert
Overview of the ISACA CISA Certification Training Course in Dubai
The Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA) Certification is recognized worldwide and is designed to enhance the expertise of Information System (IS) professionals. The CISA Course equips individuals with comprehensive knowledge of Information Systems Auditing, Control, and Security.
The CISA certification course upskills the existing experience of information security professionals and helps them to excel in their roles. NLPTech Training Center’s CISA Certification Course is one of the high-quality professional courses in Dubai. With our innovative course curriculum and expert trainers, you will gain the skills needed to control and govern enterprise IT, as well as perform effective security audits.
The Course covers a range of topics related to information systems auditing, control, and security, including governance and management of IT, acquisition, development, and implementation of systems, protection of information assets, and more. NLPTech’s CISA certification course is aligned with the latest edition of the CISA exam and will help you successfully become a Certified Information Security Auditor.
ISACA CISA Certification Training Course Highlights
- You have the option to choose between weekend or weekday classes, which is more convenient for you.
- Our training will validate your expertise in information system Auditing, Control, and Security.
- You will undergo 35 hours of formal training before taking up your CISA certification exam.
- Our Training aligns with the latest CISA Examination Content Outline.
- Our CISA Authorised instructors will guide you through the session
ISACA CISA Certification Training Course Features
- 35+ Hours of Online Training: We will help you get fully prepared for the CISA certification exam with an encompassing set of up to 5 mock tests.
- Curriculum Designed by Experts: Our CISA Certification Training Curriculum is prepared and designed by our PMI Certified trainers, aligned with the latest CISA Examination Content Outline.
- Interactive Learning Through Classroom/Online: Our training is more interactive so that learners have no option other than to get involved and take an active role in their learning.
- Latest Test-Taking Strategies: You will master a set of hard and soft skills, master test-taking techniques and learn different questions to crack the CISA exam easily.
- Hands-On Project-Based Learning: We will get the learners involved in industry-relevant projects so that they are better taught and learned through an experiential approach.
- Up to Five Mock Tests: Our CISA Course includes 5 mock tests to assist you in getting familiar with the New CISA Exam Content outline and checking your exam readiness.
- Industry-Recognised Certification: NLPTech offers you an industry-recognized training certificate at the end of the successful completion of your CISA training in Dubai.
Industries Looking for People with ISACA CISA Certification Training Course
- Financial Services
Companies Looking for People with ISACA CISA Certification Training Course
- Standard Chartered
- The Emirates Group
- Gadget Express
- Grant Thornton
- Secure Link Middle East
ISACA CISA Certification Training Course Prerequisites
- Candidates who wish to take the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification exam should have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in information systems auditing, IT security, and control.
- There can be an experience waiver of up to 3 years from the required 5-year experience for;
- 1 year of information systems experience or 1-year non-IS auditing experience can be used for the 1-year experience required for CISA (out of 5 years)
- 2-year or 4-year degrees can be used as a substitute for 1 or 2 years of experience, respectively.
- A Master’s degree in IS or IT from a reputed university can be used as a substitute for 1 year of experience required for the CISA.
How to Get ISACA CISA Certification Training Course Certified?
- Get Professional Training
- Apply For CISA Exam
- Do The Preparation
- Become A Certified CISA Professional
ISACA CISA Certification Training Course Options
NLPTech offers various professional courses that will enhance your career prospects. Choose the best training options to suit your needs.
|Customised Corporate Training||
|Live Online Training||
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
This CISA certification validates your expertise in the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems (IS) and your ability to learn the guidelines, standards, and best practices for protecting them.
The CISA course equips individuals with the knowledge and skills to excel in the areas of acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems (IS). The course will also familiarise the learners with guidelines, standards, and best practices for protecting them. Through NLPTech’s CISA training, participants will gain an in-depth understanding of the information system audit process and how to ensure its adequate protection.
The CISA course in Dubai covers a wide range of topics related to information system auditing, control, and security. This includes IT governance, risk management, information systems acquisition, development and implementation, information systems operations, maintenance, and support, protection of information assets, and more.
What is the mode of training for the CISA Course in Dubai?
NLPTech Training Institute in Dubai provides both online and classroom training for the CISA Course, allowing students to study at their own pace and on their own schedule.
NLPTech Training Institute in Dubai is one of the best CISA Training institutes in Dubai and can help you reach your goals within a short period of time. Our trainers have tons of expertise in their fields and can quickly provide you with enough assistance that can help in building a proper career in the future. Certified with CISA implies that you are an IT audit expert and you are valued by companies of all sizes. The package employers are going to offer you is way high compared to professionals in other industries.
With organizations prone to cyber security issues, CISA professionals are in high demand. IT field, IT security organizations, Defense and military sectors, Banking, Corporate organizations, etc are some of the industries in need of CISA professionals.
There are no strict prerequisites for taking a CISA course, but it is recommended that individuals have some prior knowledge or experience in information systems auditing, control, or security. Nonetheless, to be eligible to take the CISA certification exam, candidates must have a minimum of five years of professional experience in information systems auditing, control, or security.
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam consists of 150 questions covering 5 job practice domains. The exam validates the test taker’s knowledge and ability in real-life job practices on information systems.
What are the benefits of getting CISA Certified?
The benefits of getting CISA certified include:
- Recognition as a professional with expertise in Information Systems Audit, Controls, and Security.
- Evidence of your expertise and commitment to your profession.
- Higher Earning Potential and better career prospects.
- Global Recognition and Networking Opportunities
The positions that you can hold after the CISA course are
- IS / IT Managers
- Audit Managers
- Internal auditors
- Information system analysts
- IT project managers
- IT security officers
- Network operation security engineers
- IT risk and assurance manager
- Privacy Officer
- Chief information officer
The course objectives for our CISA Classes in Dubai include:
- Capable of recognizing and evaluating threats and reporting institutional controls.
- Understand how to regulate and control company IT environments.
- Learn the testing, deployment, acquisition, and data systems.
- Gain the necessary skill needed to pass the CISA certification exam easily.
- Supervising operations, assistance, and maintenance of IS.
- Re-evaluate the data security policies, methods, and alignment with normally recognized practices.
- Create and execute risk-based information technology audit planning in agreement with information technology audit standards.
Candidates who wish to take up the CISA certification exam should have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in information systems auditing, IT security, and control, or a Master’s degree in IT subject.
Upon the successful completion of the CISA course at NLPTech, you will acquire skills in
- Information system auditing process.
- Governance, and management of IT.
- Information system acquisition, development, and implementation.
- Information system operation and business resilience.
- Protection of information assets.
You can take the CISA Certification exam after completing our Certified Information Security Auditor course in Dubai. As a certified specialist, your abilities, knowledge, and experience will be in the IT security domain will be validated.
Yes, you will have 24 X 7 access to the study guide and materials.
Get In Touch With An Expert
Corporate Training Solution
Want to close the skills gap that threatens your team’s ability to compete?