Medical Coding Training Course in Dubai
Take your first step towards becoming an AMCA Certified Medical Coding Professional with the help of NLPTech’s Medical Coding Course in Dubai.
book your free demo session
Get In Touch With An Expert
Overview of Medical Coding Training Course in Dubai
Medical Coding is the process of translating crucial medical information into simple codes to document medical records and medical billing. Medical coding professionals ensure an accurate record of a patient’s health, aid in the medical billing process, and also serve the purpose of planning for the under-served areas.
NLPTech Training Institute’s Medical Coding Course in Dubai help you learn and build the essential qualities & skills needed to work as an efficient Medical Coding professional. Our expert trainers will help you learn the best practices in medical coding and validate your workplace readiness.
Medical Coding Training Course Highlights
- You will undergo 56 hours of formal training before the final examination.
- Our training aligns with the latest Medical Coding Standards.
- Our experts in Medical coding will guide you through the session.
- You have the provision to opt between weekend/ weekday classes.
- We conduct mock tests to help you prepare for the certification exam.
Medical Coding taining Course Features
- 56 Hours of Online Training: We will help you get fully prepared for the Medical Coding certification exam with an encompassing set of mock tests.
- Curriculum Designed by Experts: Our Curriculum is prepared and designed by our certified trainers, aligned with the latest medical coding standards.
- Interactive Learning Sessions: Our training is based on interactive sessions that help students get actively involved and take an interest in their subject.
- Latest Test-Taking Strategies: You will master a set of hard & soft skills and master the latest test-taking strategies that will help you crack the exam on the first attempt.
- Hands-on learning: We will get the learners involved in industry-relevant assignments so that they are better taught and learned through an experiential approach.
- Industry-Recognized Certification: We offer an industry-recognized training certificate which is globally recognised after the successful completion of Medical Coding Training.
- Opportunity For Self-assessment: Our trainers help students assess their progress and identify areas that need improvement.
Industries Looking for Professionals with Medical Coding
- Health Insurance
- Healthcare Centers
- Government Sectors
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC)
Companies Looking for Professionals with Medical Coding Training Course Certification
- Prime Healthcare Group
- Prognica Labs
- NMC Hospital
Medical Coding Training Course Prerequisites
Candidates with a Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation, or PhD in,
- Life sciences
Individuals having work experience in,
- Production & Processing
- Quality Testing
- R&D Departments
- Healthcare Industry
Medical Coding Training Course Module
- Module 1: ICD
- Introduction to ICD
- Infections and parasitic diseases
- Endocrine, nutritional, and metabolic diseases
- Blood and blood-forming organs
- Mental disorders
- Nervous system and sense organs
- Circulatory system
- Respiratory system
- Digestive system
- Genitourinary system
- Complications of pregnancy and abortions
- Skin and subcutaneous
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue
- Congenital anomalies
- Perinatal period conditions
- Signs and symptoms
- Injuries, poisoning and complications
- Module 2: CPT
- Introduction to CPT
- Evaluation and Management
- Surgery (6 chapters)
- Pathology and Laboratory
- HCPCS (Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System)
- Module 3: Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
How to Get Certified with Medical Coding Training Course?
- Get Professional Training
- Do The Preparation
- Appear For the Medical Coding Exam
- Become A Certified Medical Coding Professional
Medical Coding Training Course in Dubai
There are various Medical Coding Certifications offered by NLPTech that you can choose based on your desired job role. Here are the top Medical Coding Courses in Dubai,
|Course Name||Total Hours||Certification Body||Mode of Training|
|Certified Professional Coder (CPC)||56 Hours||NLPTech & AMCA||Online/ Classroom|
|Certified Outpatient Coder (COC)||56 Hours||NLPTech & AMCA||Online/ Classroom|
|Certified Inpatient Coder (CIC)||56 Hours||NLPTech& AMCA||Online/ Classroom|
|Certified Risk Adjustment Coder (CRC)||56 Hours||NLPTech & AMCA||Online/ Classroom|
Medical Coding Training Course Options
Choose the best option that suits your needs
|Live Virtual Training||
Contact us: +971 50 222 1981
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Medical coding Training Course is the process of transferring healthcare diagnoses, procedures, medical services, and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes into uniform numeric codes. These codes are then used to accumulate patient data, treatment process, and insurance claims.
AAPC is known as the American Academy of Professional Coders. They set the standards for medical coding. Medical coders achieve AAPC certification through specialized education, experience in an area of speciality, and a qualifying exam. Lakhs of healthcare professionals hold AAPC certifications. The certifications can help you to stay updated with all the latest trends and have a secure career.
If you are considering a career in medical coding but are still doubtful, then here are a few benefits you cannot ignore. Some of the things you can learn from this course are:
- Learn major organ systems and advanced terms associated with those systems.
- Learn E/M coding or Evaluation and Management Coding.
- Get an overview of the correct use of the ICD-10-CM diagnosis manual in assigning codes
- Understand the correct use of the CPT/HCPCS Procedural Manual to assign codes to each service provided to patients.
- Understand compliance with medical law and ethical standards as set out by national health service organizations.
- Learn medical terminology that covers basic terminology including prefixes, suffixes, word roots, combining forms, abbreviations, and symbols.
Definitely, NLPTech Training Institute conducts mock tests for medical coding examinations which will help you appear for medical coding exams with more confidence.
Here is a list of some of the job titles related to medical coding.
- Medical Records Coordinator
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Medical Records Technician
- Health Information Specialist
- Medical Records Clerk
- Health Information Clerk
- Medical Records Analyst
- Medical Billing Manager
- Medical Records Director
Following are some of the main objectives of our Medical Coding Training in Dubai
- To impart basic to advanced knowledge of CPT Coding, ICD Coding & HCPCS.
- To help you learn fundamentals of physiology, medical terminology, anatomy etc.
- To help you understand local and international Coding Guidelines.
- To familiarize participants with the comprehensive skills required in Medical Coding.
- To help you identify the crucial responsibilities of the physician.
- To help you understand the documentation process in medical coding.
- Understand more about Electronic health records systems.
NLPTech Training Institute is one of the professional training institutes that delivers the best Medical Coding Training in Dubai. We offer hands-on training to our students in an intensive, specific, and subject-oriented manner that will help you keep yourself updated with the latest aspects of Medical Coding.
We have industry-leading experts who offer customized classes to the aspirants. At NLPTech Training Institute, we provide multiple resources to the students and impart skills that enhance their workplace competency. If you want to become a certified medical coding professional, start preparing with us to stay ahead of others.
A Medical Coding certification enhances your analytical, detail-oriented skills and builds a career in Medical Coding. A Medical Coding certification can:
- The number of opportunities for certified medical coders is many.
- Validate your knowledge of health-sector, your workplace readiness and your commitment to career-long learning and ethical practice.
- A Certification course can help you master a set of hard and soft skills.
- Earn a lucrative salary and advance your career with your certification.
- Earn professional credentials with AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders) certification that is globally recognized.
Get In Touch With An Expert
Corporate Training Solution
Want to close the skills gap that threatens your team’s ability to compete?