Arabic Speaking Training Course in Dubai
Gain proficiency while communicating in Arabic with NLPTech’s Spoken Arabic Classes in Dubai. We help you develop professional communication skills with your Arabic-speaking peers and coworkers.
book your free demo session
Get In Touch With An Expert
Overview of Spoken Arabic Classes in Dubai
Having a good command of the Arabic language, particularly in gulf countries, could make you seem intelligent and sophisticated. You can increase your options for employment, particularly in Arab nations. Arabs are highly proud of their language; therefore, they appreciate it when you can speak a few words. You’ll get the opportunity to experience actual Arab hospitality. Even if you are a foreigner, you will have an advantage over the competitors.
Few people consider studying Arabic, even though there is a great demand for native speakers. Edoxi Training Institute offers Spoken Arabic Classes in Dubai for people interested in learning to speak Arabic. The Arabic Language course at NLPTech is divided into beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. All levels will emphasize vocabulary, pronunciation, fluency, grammar, listening, and speaking abilities with the goal of making you initiate. Let’s get started!
Arabic Speaking Course Highlights
- You will learn to read, write, and speak Arabic, starting from a basic level.
- We use interactive teaching techniques that will help you learn Arabic quickly.
- You will learn to converse in Arabic more fluently with each level.
- We have included activities during sessions to keep you engaged and motivated.
- We offer a scheduling option to make it easier to fit your busy schedule.
Spoken Arabic Course Features
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels:Our Spoken Arabic classes are offered at different levels to cater to students’ varying needs and proficiency levels.
- Small class sizes:Classes are conducted in small batches to ensure individual attention and personalised feedback from the instructor.
- Course Customisation Option:We allow customisable options to participants that suit their timing and also based on their level of proficiency in the Arabic Language.
- Recognised Certification:We offer certifications to participants after the completion of the Spoken Arabic program which will be useful for job applications in Arab Countries.
- Regular assessments: We conduct regular assessments and keep track of the progress of participants and offer necessary guidance from time to time.
Industries Looking For Certified Arabic Speakers
- International Organizations such as United Nations (UN), World Bank, and International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Non-governmental organisations (NGOs)
- Education institutions
- Travel and Tourism
Companies Looking For Arabic Speakers Professionals in Dubai
- Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)
- Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (SEWA)
- Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- The American University of Sharjah
- Sharjah Research, Technology and Innovation Park (SRTI Park)
- Sharjah Islamic Bank
- Air Arabia
How to Get Certified in Spoken Arabic?
- Enrol for an online Arabic course
- Get the Training in Spoken Arabic
- Become a certified Arabic speaker
Spoken Arabic Training Options
Choose the best option that suits your needs
|Live Virtual Training||
Contact us: +971 50 222 1981
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Yes, several job opportunities are available after completing this Arabic course; some are Consulting Companies, Import-Export Businesses, Customer Care jobs- Arabic Speaking, Content Analyst/Language Specialist, Arabic Teacher, Arabic Translator and much more.
Although Arabic is a language in great demand for business, finance, and economics, including geopolitical exchanges, in addition to the numerous media outlets that cover news from nations wherein Arabic has become a widely spoken language, learning this can help you stand out from other applicants for a job offer.
Executives and officials who must study Arabic for their positions can enrol on this course. Those who work for multinational corporations, international organizations, governmental agencies, and other institutions can take our Spoken Arabic course in Dubai.
Learning Arabic will help in employment. Arabic language proficiency and cultural familiarity will open up more job options in areas like journalism, defence, and public policy, including health care.
Among other reasons, Arabic is a difficult language to learn. If you’re an English speaker, learning Arabic will take longer than learning Spanish to reach the same level. But you can still learn a more difficult language.
Yes, Learning Arabic allows one to stand among other applicants in a job offer because it is a language in high demand for business, finance, economic, and geopolitical exchanges. It is also a language many media outlets use to report on events in nations where Arabic is the most widely spoken tongue.
Among the most crucial and challenging aspects of learning Arabic is pronunciation. You can spend all the time learning grammar, vocabulary, and how to read the script, but if no one can understand a word you speak, what good is it? A lot of the sounds in Arabic were unique to the Arabic language.
A difficult language to master is Arabic. If you’re an English speaker, learning Arabic will take more time than learning Spanish to reach the same level.
The Arabic spoken in Sharjah is primarily Gulf Arabic, which is the dialect spoken in the Arabian Gulf region. Arabic language classes in Sharjah may also include cultural activities, such as visits to historical sites, or museums to give students a deeper understanding of Arabic culture and language.
Spoken Arabic classes are designed to help individuals learn how to speak Arabic fluently and confidently. The classes focus on teaching students conversational Arabic used in everyday communication.
The amount of time you need to invest in studying outside of class hours for the Arabic spoken course in Sharjah depends on several factors, such as your current level of proficiency in Arabic, the intensity of the course, your learning style, and your personal goals. Language experts recommend that students spend at least an additional two to three hours studying for every hour of class time. If you are taking a three-hour Arabic-spoken course in Sharjah each week, you should plan to spend six to nine hours per week studying outside of class.
Numerous industries, including translation and interpreting, require Arabic speakers. Edoxi’s Spoken Arabic Course in Sharjah is a platform to quickly learn how to start conversations in Arabic from the basic level and helps you enhance your confidence in your Arabic speaking skills gradually. We offer flexible scheduling options to accommodate the needs of participants, which include both full-time and part-time courses and customised schedules that can tailor to your specific needs.
Get In Touch With An Expert
Corporate Training Solution
Want to close the skills gap that threatens your team’s ability to compete?