IELTS Training Course in Dubai
Improve your IELTS Score and accomplish your dream of studying or working abroad with the help of NLPTech’s IELTS Training in Dubai.
book your free demo session
Get In Touch With An Expert
Overview Of the IELTS Course in Dubai
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the language proficiency measuring system for those of you who want to study or work in a country where English is used as a primary language of communication. The IELTS scoring is measured on a nine-band score scale (From Band Score 1=Non User to Band Score 9=Expert) based on the level of proficiency of the candidates.
The IELTS test assesses your abilities in four sessions, including listening, reading, writing, and speaking. The IELTS exam is administered by the British Council, IDP Education Australia, and Cambridge English Language Assessment. NLPTech’s IELTS Training Course in Dubai helps you take your first step towards your professional or academic life abroad by providing efficient coaching for the IELTS exam.
IELTS Training Course Highlights
- Our expert trainers conduct coaching classes for IELTS General & IELTS Academic.
- We strengthen your proficiency in English to outperform in the IELTS Exam.
- Our experienced trainers will assess your strengths & weaknesses and help you focus on areas where you need help.
- You have the option to choose between weekend or weekday classes based on your convenience.
- We introduce you to effective techniques to enhance your IELTS Score.
IELTS Training Course Features
- 36 hours of Training: We offer 36 hours of IELTS training which includes comprehensive modules that will help participants easily grasp linguistic knowledge.
- Expert-led Coaching Classes: Our expert trainers will provide training on effective techniques to get the best scores and we also conduct a timely evaluation to track your progress.
- Interactive Learning Classes: We follow an interactive learning approach that will help participants enhance their English-speaking skills more easily.
- Hands-on Training: We have included Hands-on English Training that will polish your Writing, Reading, Listening, and Speaking skills in English.
Exam-Oriented Coaching: We help you practice old question papers & conduct mock tests that will help you with time management for exams. We also offer IELTS Online Coaching Classes to interested candidates.
IELTS Training Course Prerequisites
Any student or professional who is interested in migrating to an English-speaking country to start their academic/ professional life can join this course.
IELTS Course Content
- Understand a variety of different academic text types
- Skim, scan, and focus on target material in all types of reading passages
- Identify the elements of a text and, where required, reproduce these elements in their writing
- Achieve a deep understanding of the 11 question types found in the reading and how to address them
- Respond to the two tasks, following instructions and making the best use of the time available
- Write a variety of different types of essays, e.g., persuasive, cause and effect, etc.
- Write a report analyzing graphs and charts.
- Interpret and describe statistical data using appropriate language and grammar
- Demonstrate enhanced vocabulary and grammatical structures
- Understand what is required of candidates in all three parts of the exam
- Evaluate and self-correct their speaking
- Demonstrate enhanced speaking
- Formulate, express and defend opinions using appropriate vocabulary and grammatical structures
- Demonstrate understanding of academic and professional discourse, e.g. lectures
- Identify the main ideas and distinguish relevant supporting details of a formal or academic passage.
- Demonstrate improved listening skills for overall comprehension and details
- Achieve a deep understanding of the six questions types found in the listening and how to address them
How To Pass the IELTS Test?
- Get professional training
- Practice mock tests
- Appear for the final exam
IELTS Training Course Options
Choose the best training options to suit your needs
|Customised Corporate Training||
|Live Online Training||
Contact us: +971 56 430 8089
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Mentioned below is the duration for each section of the IELTS exam
- You will be given various recordings from diverse contexts.
- The recordings usually include a conversation in general situations, academic discussions, or lectures.
- After listening to the recordings, you are asked to answer the questions given in various formats, such as sentence completion and matching, multiple-choice, etc.
- The speaking test is generally done a week before the exam or a week after the exam.
- The Speaking section includes a few general questions related to your family, work, life, and more.
- After answering these questions, you will be given a task card that has conversation points on a chosen topic. You need to give your thoughts on this topic.
- A discussion between you and the examiner will be conducted on the developed thoughts in a more common and summarised way.
The IELTS reading test is separated into tasks. Each task requests you to apply your proficiency in real-life circumstances. We offer you expert guidance and quick tips to easily pass this level.
- Mentioned below are the types of IELTS Exam coaching we offer,
IELTS General Training is an ideal option for those who want to migrate abroad to attend professional training or gain work experience in an English-speaking environment.
IELTS Academic Training is mainly designed for students applying for admission to universities abroad where English is the medium of instruction.
Total 40 questions
2 short essays with a minimum of 250 words for each.
Include interviews and one-on-one conversations.
- The IELTS Writing test is usually lengthy. You will have to spend 20 minutes on the first task and 40 minutes on the second.
- The first task will put you in real-life situations to test how you deal with them.
- The second task focuses on abstract thoughts. You need to answer each question carefully and as explained.
- IELTS general training test information
- Tasks on reading and listening
- Training in letter writing and essay writing
- Grammar precision and range
- Writing with consistency and structure
- Separate speaking section
- Basic IELTS listening practice and reading skills
- Fundamental sentence structure rules
NLPTech Training Center is one of the professional training institutes delivering the best IELTS training in Dubai. Our IELTS classes in Dubai will help you improve your reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills in English.
NLPTech Training Center provides multiple learning resources to the participants and imparts knowledge to enhance their competency level for IELTS Exam. We also offer flexible timing options based on the convenience of participants.
Get In Touch With An Expert
Corporate Training Solution
Want to close the skills gap that threatens your team’s ability to compete?